Thursday, June 26, 2008

Our First Blog




We are finally entering the electronic age with a blog!

First, I want to thank Christy for setting this up. I could not have done this without you. Christy you are awesome!!!

Next, I want to say thanks for everyone that inspired me to make the blog. I love reading Hannah & Brunson's, Troy & Emma's, Walker's, and Jackson's blogs! So thanks to Christy, Heather, Ashley and Alisha for the inspiration.



I will try to update often and I hope you enjoy The Chavis Story blogspot.

4 comments:

Carolina Mama said...

WELCOME!! I am so excited to have you in bloggie world!!!

Walker James Cashon said...

Hey Chris! Hopefully, you will do a better job than me! Ha! Miss you!

LOLLY said...

Hello! Welcome to the addiction!

I met Christy through her brother and sister-in-law, Greg and Jennifer.
We live 5 houses apart here in Summerville, SC.
Stop by my blog anytime and I must say your Blog is SUPER CUTE!
(Good Work Christy, maybe you can earn some $$ on the side spiffing up Blogs!)

Heather said...

YEAH! Now we get to see what kind of stuff Kyle gets into!